Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Breaking Up is Hard To Do

So, I had an interview with 826 today. It sounds pretty incredible. They want me to work mainly with their in-schools program, doing writing workshops and such. Basically, if I want to go into teaching, there really isn't a better internship to have.
The catch? I have to choose one or the other. I can't do a little of both...have my cake and eat it too, as they say. After spending four hours of my morning in a mailroom making copies, you'd think the decision would be an easy one to make. But it's not, and I'm not sure why.
I don't want to quit. Even though this is really about my education (I'm not getting paid or anything), I still feel like I would be disappointing the folks at Jossey-Bass, and I hate the feeling of disappointing anyone.
Ahhhhh, I really don't know what I'm going to do!


Any advice???

No comments: