Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Updates

Back from a California weekend. It was a whirlwind of loved ones and good times...I know Trev and I really wished we could have stayed longer. Boo work. One of my good friends got married and her wedding was truly stunning. Not to mention, most of my friends from college were there and it was so good to catch up on all of their lives.


It was also so good to see family and the friends who have become family. There was lots of catching up...lots of laughter. Much, much needed and long overdue.



Back to business now. I officially began my new job yesterday. It's pretty fun. Kids possess a unique kind of energy that can't help but be at least a little contagious. It's definitely energy I need, as I am now working 50 hours a week! Woo hoo!

So it goes...

No comments: