There are things to catch up on:
Birthday: it was great :) I so appreciated all of your wishes and thoughtfulness. Trev took me out to a restaurant I had been dying to try. My meal was to die for! I try to tell myself I'm too old for birthdays--that, really, it's just another day. But there is something selfishly delicious about owning a day--about being recognized just for being born. I love birthdays. Won't stop.
Second job: I have an interview next week. I am so excited! I found out some more info about the organization. Here is what I was told:
"Sharon Manor (the area of the program for which I will be working)is a transitional home for women and children who are survivors of domestic violence. Three nights a week the women take professional development courses. During this time the children participate in the Children's Enrichment Program. We focus on providing creative educational activities. Due to the nature of our facility amount of children and
ages of children can vary from month to month. Currently our majority is infant to five, and then we have an eight year old and a 15 year old."
Yay! Looking forward to this opportunity.
Anyway, I always feel like there is so much to say. Mostly, we have been going, going, going like little Energizer bunnies. But it's been fun. :)
Monday, July 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment