Today, I don't start work until 12:45 :D. BUT, today, this very morning, I have my long-anticipated job interview with Bothands. I am excited, but a little nervous. Job interviews always make me nervous, even if I feel confident about them.
Countdown: two days to home! I am excited, though not for the drive. Although, that may be fun too. I'll have Trev with me this time, at least...PLUS, I have lots of free Starbucks coupons from work (P.S. Only drink Starbucks when it's free).
Ok, deeper, I am not sure about this bank job. I mean, not sure I can stay for very long. Sure "it has great benefits!" but, to be honest, I think it drains me of my joy. Everything else in my life is so rich...Trevor, friends, Flagstaff, adventures. Unfortunately, work is what I spend most of my time doing, and who wants to spend the majority of their time unhappy? We are so understaffed that we are overworked to the point of mental exhaustion. It is a tense environment, and it makes me tense. ...Anyway, I am rambling now, honestly unsure. Maybe it's all attitude...most things are...but my passion keeps pulling my heart elsewhere. Somewhere I know not of.
Wednesday, July 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment