Yesterday was Monday. The first day I have seen all four of my roommates at the same time. I like them.
Last night, we ate breakfast for dinner. I met about a dozen new people and watched two movies...yes, two.
Trev's 8:00am to 10:00pm work schedule is...well, unfortunate. I'm sure it will be different when I am working too. Oh, to work again! I shouldn't say that. This is, after all, my last summer vacation. Anyway, sleepy conversations are confusing, not to mention I usually don't remember them the next day.
Today, I am going to find the Farmer's Market (finally) and perhaps bake a seasonal something or other. Other than that, I do not know. Perhaps a walk in the woods, a bit of journal, a daydream or two...
Tuesday, May 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
We love chicken pot pie. I'll give that recipe to Pop.
Sounds like you are having a blast in your new environment.
Have you got the job yet???
We are looking forward to seeing you and Trevor at the River in June.
Love Grandma
p.s. You should start writing a book...you certainly have the talent.
Post a Comment