So, I'm back in Santa Barbara for my final semester at Westmont. It's hard to believe college is ending, and yet, at the same time, not. So much has happened. I have tried my best to take advantage of every opportunity. I know that looks different for everyone. My taking-advantage meant leaving as often as I could. In the past four years, I have moved nine times...and I'm not done yet. I have loved all the places I have lived for one reason or another. Some have definitely been more difficult than others, but each has left its mark on me--each has helped me grow in some way. After spending last summer living in Santa Barbara, finding places to love and aspects of the city to cherish, I am glad to be back. SB is a beautiful city to say the least.
Today was my first day of classes...eventful. Not the class part...my car broke down. Yeah, it could've been horrible, but--surprisingly--it wasn't. People were so helpful, friends, the AAA lady, the tow-truck man. I am trying desperately not to freak out. It's just difficult being stranded when I feel like I need to get so much done. At least I have groceries now. Anyway, I also got to see a lot of friends today I haven't seen in awhile. I had forgotten how many people I love. There will be a lot of coffee dates in the near future...yes!
More soon...
Sunday, January 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment