So, one week gone...still no car...but it's been good. I have loved the comfort of so many familiar faces and friendly conversations. I really love being here and am glad to be finishing college on such a positive note.
Friday night, I had my initiation into the "Party House", as the place in which I live has come to be known. There were so many people here...but all friends! It was a really good time for sure. You guys would seriously not believe this house! It is so cool!! Please, come visit sometime.
On a slightly different note, I am currently having a lot of communication issues. Not personally...electronically. I get absolutely no phone service in my house, and barely in Santa Barbara at all. Trevor has had no internet for the past week. So, well, it's been interesting...and hard. Keeping connected is difficult enough without these issues, and I am finding myself doubly frustrated by the distance right now. We're almost done with this...I just have to keep telling that to myself.
Anyway, classes are looking good and fairly easy. I actually think the class I thought I would hate might turn out to be my favorite...go figure. I still love English and Literature and all, but I have definitely been distracted by my new intended pursuit. This feels a little redundant now, but it's ok. It's nice to slow down a bit.
So, things are good for the most part. I am in the last leg of this chapter...hard to believe.
Sunday, January 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment