After six months of silence, I think it is time to rekindle this little space of mine. It would be cliche to mention for the millionth time the increasingly swift passage of time...but it is there...the thought.
In recent news, I am married. Odd on one hand. Odd when I introduce myself as Jenelle Wait-err-Caines. Odd when I write my initials. Odd when people ask about my husband. On the other hand, it is the most natural thing in the world. It feels perfectly right. And I like that feeling...knowing I am exactly where I am supposed to be.
Our wedding was perfect. Not planned, went-off-without-a-hitch "perfect". Just "us" perfect, in spite of many threatening obstacles. There are so many individuals who I want to single out, put on a pedestal and applaud. So many who made me feel so incredibly loved. You know who you are. I cannot thank you enough.
Jeff Shipley, a great friend and photographer, captured not only the events of the day but its essence. For a slideshow visit: http://jshipley.myshowit.com/jenelle_trevor
And now, a feeling of newness. A rediscovering as well as forward march into adventure.
Saturday, June 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hey Jenelle! That slideshow was so great! I really love the music with it as well, who is the artist?
Hey Jenelle! The slideshow made me cry,and I watched it again and cried. Your wedding was beautiful!
Post a Comment